We learn as we go through life we learn to except people that we interact with. When you live with someone everyday, whether you want it or not there will always be a connection between both of you. The choice is whether you reject it or completely embrace it.

Beth and me never got along like the best of friends. That changed as we got older, as we've grown and matured we have grown together. No matter our differences we have become best friends. Even though our personalities haven't changed much and we give new meaning to the phrase "opposites attract". We wanted to start this blog together for a few reasons. One being it's something that we can do together. We think it will be fun, and it was an excuse to post all these crazy pictures that we love to take :)

4 comments:
This is so awesome!!! I love this! I want one!!
Haha really easy to get one chels. It's figuring out how to use it! Thanks though, I'm glad you came and looked at it.
Hey guys...I love your blog. I always new you two were crazy!! I hope that you are having fun...looks like it. I love all the pictures..maybe someday you can teach me how to be more sylish!
Hey that anonymous one was from me...sorry that it is not from some hottie!
Post a Comment