This idea is mine, and I'll take complete credit for it. This is something only two people have done with me, cause they're special. It would be, obviously, Bethanie. And my very bestestestest friend ever Rachel. The idea is chocolate shopping. And even though I'm not a major chocolate eater, it is fun. Maybe I'm weird but even if I'm not a chocolate person, when a girl is depressed there are two major therapies. One is chocolate, even just looking at it. And the other is Shopping/spending money. It just works perfectly together!
I just had a thought, my mother is special enough to come chocolate shopping with me. Although I'm not sure how she would take it. She would say she shouldn't eat that stuff, and she would probably think I was weird for wanting to spend the money.
Okay we didn't end up buying this but it was to good to pass up a picture. . . Well, Bethanie thought so :)

4 comments:
Oh, I would love to go chocolate shopping! I agree it is the bestest therapy for depression!
How fun! Ode to Chocolate. The cure and cause of depression!
haha, completely true!!!
Hey, Gina, I haven't thought of that, it is both the cure and the cause, isn't it! LOL
Post a Comment