
Usually Beth and me love starting with the HATS! But like any normal girls shoes are just as good. And also like any normal girls, we picked everything with heels on it. Bethanie's personal favorite was the shiny blue and pink heels. Mostly because of the way we arranged our feet. Although I have to admit it looks pretty good, and I'll give Bethanie full credit for this idea.
Next we went on to pretty gold and silver prom shoes! It took us a bit to figure out how we wanted to pose for this one, and in the end.... Well I don't think it turned out to bad. Kinda cute actually.
And of course Bethanie and me couldn't resist some killer heels! I think the look is ridiculous, but maybe that's just me.


Haha now this one was my idea! I decided we needed to find the coolest stilettos in the store and do a model pose. I always thought it was funny when people did, what they call, sexy shots. And since we decided to make fun of them, we figured out that it was extremely fun to see what we could do. Maybe that's why girls pose like that.... cause it's just plain fun!
Bethanie wanted a little variety after all the heels so we found some really comfortable (and weird looking).... I'm not sure what you call them.
Then we moved on to a couple of different things. From trying to look weird to trying to look cool!




We thought it was pretty funny to take pictures of ourselves in a mirror and they turned out pretty funny too. Well this one did at least.

I've never been sure what these things are supposed to be. They are like tubes that just hang from the ceiling. Seems kind of pointless to me, but what do I know! I was the one who walked right past it and Bethanie had to stop and get inside it. Bethanie starts laughing and calls me over and says get inside with me! Just as she says it a little family of three walks by staring at both of us like we're crazy... Well, I guess we kind of are. Anyway, really tight squeeze but it ended up being a blast!





4 comments:
you guys sure make me laugh!!
Well laughing IS a good thing! I'll gladly make a fool of myself if it keeps people smiling :)
I agree...that first pic with the pink and turquoise shoes is awesome!
I want to be you! LOLOLOL
Post a Comment