Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Car Wash

So In Case anybody hasn't noticed Bethanie and Me are a little weird. A few days ago we were in the car with Jon ( he was running some errands for my mother ) And I was completely prepared with my handy dandy camera. We took pictures of each other and were having a wonderful time.











At one point we went to drop something off at Iceberg for Ben and Bethanie was making faces at the camera that I was holding. At one point she put her face right up against the window, which by the way was covered in dirt and who knows what else, and gave a kiss for the camera. Forgive my reflection in the window :)




We thought we were finally winding down when Jonathan pulled into a CAR WASH!!!!







Bethanie and Me like the wonderful sisters we are started screaming. We were so excited to go into that car wash!!! We were so happy that we had that camera!





Jonathan just thought that we were the strangest people on the planet, which we probably are. but being the best brother in the world played along a little bit with us.















It was probably the most exciting three minutes of our lives! We couldn't stop laughing until we pulled into the Walmart parking. Although when we got out of the car and inspected how nice Jon's car now looked Bethanie realized that while all that dirt and grime was washed away her lip gloss was still perfectly intact right on Jon's window!




I never really believed those commercials about long lasting lip gloss, Ha guess I know better now!

4 comments:

Donna said...

that is hilarious!! Especially about the lip gloss!!

I love you guys!!

GG said...

I love Jon's face! You guys are too fun!

Beth said...

Ha you should come hang out with us one day! Were insane!! Haha, its the only thing that keeps me going! I love being insane! Haha

GG said...

I'm a little scared to hang out with you! LOL