Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Babysitting!

Hey everyone! Sorry it has been a while since Bethanie and me have posted :( Although the amount of pictures we have taken has not lessened at all!

I don't know how many people really know this but Bethanie and Me are wimps! Everything scares us. With Beth, she freaks out and wants someone to hold her hand (basically). With me, I swallow my fear and try to face it, cause I don't want to be a wimp.

Bethanie was babysitting two little kids and when it was time for them to go to bed Beth didn't want to be left alone with the kids asleep. It was dark outside and she tends to have a big imagination. She was freaking herself out. So like a wonderful, heroic, and kind big sister I came and kept her company. With food, chocolate, and a camera!





We took a bunch of pictures on the floor because when we tried to sit on the couch we couldn't hold still so we were all over the floor instead.






Ya know, when you take enough pictures, you're bound to have a few that turn out really good!





No comments: