Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Completely Glamorous!

We've always thought model or glamour shots were so much fun! And after church one afternoon we went on a walk and ended up taking a few.... okay quite a bit..... of our own glamour shots :) We have quite a few so this is gonna be one of those posts that you really don't have to read much.



















































































































We decided about halfway through all these pictures that I was a better photographer and Bethanie was just plain beautiful!
















































































































Bethanie did all the editing on all the photo's. She likes playing with the lighting and the color, and at times making us glow :)






















































































All the pictures were taken just at an elmentary school. On their field and around.




3 comments:

Donna said...

You girls did a great job! I need some of these to put on the wall!!

GG said...

These pics are so beautiful! Correction. You girls are so beautiful!

GG said...

Alright girls. I've patiently waited for new posts...my patience is running thin! LOL

I love to see you two together! You are so much fun and ALWAYS make me smile!